In consideration of the current climate, social distancing (also known as physical distancing) is a practice everyone should be aware of, including good hygiene to help slow the transmission of viruses.
The Australian Government Department of Health has shared what it means to practise social distancing in public and in the workplace — please see notes below.
Social Distancing in Public:
- Only leaving the house for essential reasons, otherwise it is advised to stay home
- Maintaining 1.5 metres distance from others
- Avoid using cash where possible, opting for tap and go instead
- If travelling, choose quiet times to avoid crowds
- Refrain from physical greetings like handshakes, hugs and kisses
Social Distancing in MicDrop Event Spaces:
- Do not shake hands when greeting others
- Promote and practice good hygiene
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
Social Distancing Capacities:
MicDrop South Melbourne